Yes - we have some Bradley Roby for you

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/07/14/bra...eason-training

Three days no misspelling of names. ;)

Nice update on Roby- who even as a first round pick - has the chance of being a steal.

I liked how the author didn't clarify how minor Roby's arrest for alcohol was. 1/10th of .8. Of course no mention of that.

Yeah - I did have the thought that his bad boy was over done in the article. I wonder if his agent wants to promote as a bad boy gone good. Any way - I think it is worthy of note that Roby is doing something to prepare himself for camp -instead of ripping it up socially in his free time. If this young man learns to devote himself to the craft - he has the skill set to be the top CB in the league. That's what I meant when I said he could be a first round steal.

Glad I seen this personally .. It give me hope he is work instead of playing..

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Yeah - I did have the thought that his bad boy was over done in the article. I wonder if his agent wants to promote as a bad boy gone good. Any way - I think it is worthy of note that Roby is doing something to prepare himself for camp -instead of ripping it up socially in his free time. If this young man learns to devote himself to the craft - he has the skill set to be the top CB in the league. That's what I meant when I said he could be a first round steal.
    So we can't refer to him as Roby Football?!

My nick name for him is: "Bad Brad"

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    My nick name for him is: "Bad Brad"

Might want to try that one again.:)
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

Over Roby Football? You are gesting sir.

This is what I've been saying, this will go down as steal of the draft

Finally - OC - I hear you. Roby did land in the right environment for learning to take a serious professional approach to his craft. I'm glad to see his committment - this early.

the getting lost with the football in the air make me really nervous I think NFL QBs will eat him alive at times and NFL Coaches will bench his ass ................