Yes - we have some Bradley Roby for you

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/07/14/bra...eason-training

Three days no misspelling of names. ;)

Nice update on Roby- who even as a first round pick - has the chance of being a steal.

I liked how the author didn't clarify how minor Roby's arrest for alcohol was. 1/10th of .8. Of course no mention of that.

Yeah - I did have the thought that his bad boy was over done in the article. I wonder if his agent wants to promote as a bad boy gone good. Any way - I think it is worthy of note that Roby is doing something to prepare himself for camp -instead of ripping it up socially in his free time. If this young man learns to devote himself to the craft - he has the skill set to be the top CB in the league. That's what I meant when I said he could be a first round steal.

Glad I seen this personally .. It give me hope he is work instead of playing..

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Yeah - I did have the thought that his bad boy was over done in the article. I wonder if his agent wants to promote as a bad boy gone good. Any way - I think it is worthy of note that Roby is doing something to prepare himself for camp -instead of ripping it up socially in his free time. If this young man learns to devote himself to the craft - he has the skill set to be the top CB in the league. That's what I meant when I said he could be a first round steal.
    So we can't refer to him as Roby Football?!

My nick name for him is: "Bad Brad"

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    My nick name for him is: "Bad Brad"

Might want to try that one again.:)

"You cannot take any people, of any color, and exempt them from the requirements of civilization including work, behavioral standards, personal responsibility and all the other basic things that the clever intelligentsia disdain without ruinous consequences to them and to society at large" Thomas Sowell

Over Roby Football? You are gesting sir.

This is what I've been saying, this will go down as steal of the draft

Finally - OC - I hear you. Roby did land in the right environment for learning to take a serious professional approach to his craft. I'm glad to see his committment - this early.

the getting lost with the football in the air make me really nervous I think NFL QBs will eat him alive at times and NFL Coaches will bench his ass ................