Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ERS4EVA View Post
    Yup. He's gonna get to show what he can do.

Don't bet against him guys. Marcus is our new Gore, a guy who is all heart who won't accept failure.
    we are all rooting for him but the niners shouldnt depend on him and they dont, thankfully they drafted hyde just in case

Really hoping Lattimore has a Gore like career. Bad injuries in college but turns into a stud.

Tough guy not to root for. Hopefully he gets over the mental part of the injury and his body stays healthy the rest of the way.
    Draft well and then coach em up!

Find the next Ronnie Lott & Justin Smith & Jerry Rice & Deion Sanders

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/07...e-2m-in-space/

In a move that could foreshadow an extension for one of his teammates, 49ers outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks has restructured his contract.

The tweaking of Brooks’ deal created $2 million in salary cap space in 2014, OverTheCap.com first reported. The 49ers are $9.9 million under the salary cap, without the contract of Alex Boone, who is holding out for a new deal. The right guard has a $2.59 million cap figure, but it’s not included while he’s on the reserve/did not report list.

probably culliver or dorsey

Quote Originally Posted by 9ERS4EVA View Post
    Yup. He's gonna get to show what he can do.

Don't bet against him guys. Marcus is our new Gore, a guy who is all heart who won't accept failure.
    I hope for the best, but I'm not really expecting it at this point.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by Niner Empire View Post
    http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/07...e-2m-in-space/

In a move that could foreshadow an extension for one of his teammates, 49ers outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks has restructured his contract.

The tweaking of Brooks’ deal created $2 million in salary cap space in 2014, OverTheCap.com first reported. The 49ers are $9.9 million under the salary cap, without the contract of Alex Boone, who is holding out for a new deal. The right guard has a $2.59 million cap figure, but it’s not included while he’s on the reserve/did not report list.

probably culliver or dorsey
    Maybe Culliver if he's looking really sharp. Dorsey was a 3 year deal wasn't he? I don't think the team will be jumping to redo it right now. It might be for Boone but it's also quite possible it's for Iupati. I never expected to keep Iupati but it's looking more possible now with the Boone hold out.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

It's Culliver or Crabtree. Dorsey isn't a guy you lock up long term. He's an expendable piece.

No way do you even engage with Boone until he comes to camp. If he isn't there by Thursday lets see what Looney can do. If he looks good explore trade possibilities.
    Last edited by 9ERS4EVA; Yesterday at 06:07 AM.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

It could definitely be Crabtree but I have to think the team might want to see a little something from him during the year before making a decision.

The thing with Crabtree is if he does have a huge year that drives the price up. They obviously know him very well(it's kind of crazy to me to think he's still on his rookie deal) so I'm sure they can see how well he's moving around and the difference between last year and right now.

Our history with receivers lately hasn't exactly been stellar. If he looks great I think they should lock him up for a modest deal and hopefully he plays ball and not pull a similar move to his rookie situation. He may not be a Calvin Johnson or AJ Green type of player but I still think when healthy he's our best receiver.

Wouldn't mind locking up Cully either but he hasn't shown nearly as much as Crab has. But with both guys it would be a good time to buy somewhat low. Both could have huge seasons and their price could jump big time.
    Draft well and then coach em up!

Find the next Ronnie Lott & Justin Smith & Jerry Rice & Deion Sanders

Maybe the recent signings of Jordy Nelson and Roddy White have set a price point for Crabtree? I'd love to see them get a deal done, but I just can't believe Crabs and his agent won't go to FA to see what they can get on the open market.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234