Demaryius Thomas

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/7...-julius-thomas

This guy thinks Demaryius gets his deal done before the start of the season. Top 5 WR - compensation.

Go Broncos. Keeping DT - showing the other players you will sign the right guys to big money - I like it.

Demaryius Tweated some I will get some respect some day type of BS type a thing Early on ... glad to see they keept working with him ..

Julius is getting bad, Bad advise .. take the money and set yourself up for life who ever is talking wait is full of crap and already has big bucks in their pockets.. 4 years from now Julius
    should get the big contract he is contemplating ... He hurts his ankle again ...maybe Kuper or Walton should talk to the guy!?!?

You would think the word Millions would really appeal to Julius ... If I was him I would jump all over a Garneted money an set my family up for life . He has made chump change so far .... I would not put my ass on the line for some sorry assed agent that is probably already rich .

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    Demaryius Tweated some I will get some respect some day type of BS type a thing Early on ... glad to see they keept working with him ..

Julius is getting bad, Bad advise .. take the money and set yourself up for life who ever is talking wait is full of crap and already has big bucks in their pockets.. 4 years from now Julius
    should get the big contract he is contemplating ... He hurts his ankle again ...maybe Kuper or Walton should talk to the guy!?!?

Good post. He should listen to you.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

I am really not too worried about DT getting a deal done. I feel it will happen soon. I don't think he will be going anywhere soon.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    I am really not too worried about DT getting a deal done. I feel it will happen soon. I don't think he will be going anywhere soon.
    I agree - strong feeling this gets done this year.