Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Those guys didn't get to sit on the bench behind Manning and get reps with the WRs on the team - it is offset. Though - Cam Newton really only had one season as a full time starter - you guys are over thinking this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Those guys you mentioned - all conveniently had more than one year's starting experience in college.

I'm going to enjoy the time we have with PM at the helm and I'll worry about post PM days later.

Agree with enjoying Peyton era

on side note

I do want plenty of mop up duty this season to see what he has or not for the future. Give Manning rest times esp with week 3 bye.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Reporting and avocating are different things in my dictionary.

Really? Come on man. You were not so subtlety advocating, or more accurately--------suggesting.
    "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    Really? Come on man. You were not so subtlety advocating, or more accurately--------suggesting.
    I was suggesting that the league in general and historically takes a dim view of loud mouths.

Loud mouths present a bullseye for an opponent, but there are also the ones who back up their mouth like Richard Sherman who just have swag. It's part of why he is who he is on the field.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

We will see how long Richard Sherman's act will last in the NFL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234