Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
    The Brand "V2 Cigs" are pretty good compared to others out on the market. A pack of 5 cartridges each cartridge equals about half a pack is like $10-$12. The have a lot of flavors and strengths. and you can make a mix your own if you want. Vaping is getting big and I see a lot of people switching.

Blue brand were the worst and didn't last long most others don't have good flavors and or last long. We found the V2 Cigs and stuck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually like the flavor of the Blue brand. Tastes good. But everything else you said is true. The batteries wear out very fast. It does have a portable charger which is nice so i actually carry it as "my backup".

That said after 2 weeks with the the Vuse e-cig it has the same problem. the cartridges wear out after about a half a day. At $3 a cartridge that's about $6 a day which is too much. Taste is ok but everything else is pretty nice. The dual lights for out of power/out of juice are very nice. I'l bet other companies will come out with something similar if they can, it's that good of an idea.

But in the end I'm sticking with my logic-c e-cig. Their $4 cartridges lasts a little over a day for me and the taste and vapor strength are nice.

If I see the V2 e-cig I may try them out.
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 07-22-2014 at 12:43 PM.

All I know about e-cigs is that people who use them look even stupider than people who smoke regular cigarettes.

"Vaping?" Really? Oy.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Were the Blue ones the ones that had the Stephen Dorff commercial? That was the most awesomely terrible thing ever.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

My wife and I used V2 for a while. It was the best value/performance we found. We were early adopters at one point (we first tried to switch to vape about 6-7 years ago i think) and the technology is advancing nicely. The products out now are light years better than they were back then.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Η ζωή ενός σκλάβου είναι όλοι καταλαβαίνετε, δεν ξέρεις τίποτα από την ελευθερία. Γιατί αν το κάνατε, θα μας ενθάρρυνε να πολεμήσουν, όχι μόνο με το δόρυ μας, αλλά και με ό, τι έχουμε.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Were the Blue ones the ones that had the Stephen Dorff commercial? That was the most awesomely terrible thing ever.
    AND Jenny McCarthy. She has a nice rack so there is that going for it.

They seem the first to be advertising on TV. I wonder if RJR will plan to do that as well. At least until the FCC start prohibiting the ads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12