View Poll Results: Better record next year?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaguars

7 30.43%
  • Titans

16 69.57%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    I'm OK with saying Griff outplayed Luck in their rookie seasons. Though I think it has to be said that Luck had more responsibility/was thrown in a deeper end of the pool than Griff.

What's they're both 1-1 mean?
    They each won one of their first 2 seasons against each other.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    I'd wager on the Titans, but not a lot. I don't think either team wins more than six, but I can see seven for the Tits if everything breaks right. Better OL, some experience at QB...still probably a six win team, though.
    Titans over/under in Vegas is 7.5. Jags are 4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom298 View Post
    Titans over 7 wins is the only future bet I made so far. Love them.

Whisenhunt is a massive upgrade from Dowell Loggains or whatever his name was that was O coordinator last year. Locker and the offense will immediately be better. Hell even if 'Clipboard Jesus' starts some games, Whisenhunt's won games with worse quarterbacks.
    Whisenhunt had good QB play when he had good QBs - Ben, Warner, Rivers. His offense sucked with crappy QBs in Arizona and he got fired. He only has crappy QBs in Tennesee.

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Newton has an extra year of experience, was basically the best rookie QB ever. While Luck was playing against kids and being outplayed by RG3.

For all the hype, Luck has never been the best QB. Not even the best young QB in the NFL.

You can argue he might end up better. That's fine. But that's not the same thing.
    32 execs disagree
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    32 execs disagree
    They must've asked 2 execs from one team. As I can't imagine anyone in Redskins management having the balls to be truthful enough to say Luck's a better QB than Griff.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

the jags cant really cant bench bortles the whole year can they?

I'd be surprised if it lasts for much time at all. Might even start game 1.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I'd be surprised if it lasts for much time at all. Might even start game 1.
    if your a season ticket holder he better be playing when the guys drafted by cleve/minn are going to play

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234