Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I took notice of AJ Green in college - it was abosolutely the sensation that he was better than anyone on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    When I took notice of AJ Green in college - it was abosolutely the sensation that he was better than anyone on the field.
    Best player on the field in the best conference.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I think Demaryius Thomas is just behind Calvin Johnson and AJ Green, but DT just needs to keep performing and stay healthy and he will be the guy everyone gets measured against.

I can't argue that one.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Elway giving Julius Thomas a dose of reality

I completely agree, and it is good to see Elway mentioning how JT has "only played 23 games"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...f-jimmy-graham
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

I think saying JT isn't on the level of Jimmy Graham goes without saying. lol

JT knows that, we all know that. Graham is a proven year in and year out stud in this league.

On the other hand - Graham's value will only lkely go down from here.

Speaking of Graham. Was the a worst set of hands at TE then Daniel Graham?

Every time you rag on Daniel Graham as a receiver - I feel a stab wound. He wasn't that bad -he scored a lot of TDs. Go Buffs!

Oh, he was a heck of a blocker. But we overpaid for him. But I am not gonna dwell on that. I just randomly remembered how many drops he had in the NFL. At Colorado he showed better hands. Still a great guy and a heck of a blocking TE.

ugh image didnt work
    Last edited by Draft Crazy; 07-20-2014 at 03:01 AM.

Serves you right. ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12