Is this the end for Tanard Jackson?

Redskins | Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely

Wed, 09 Jul 2014 13:49:49 -0700
    Washington Redskins S Tanard Jackson was suspended indefinitely Wednesday, July 9, for violating the NFL policy for substance abuse.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz374arheC5
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

When do the excuses come for this Mensa Candidate???
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

My favorite part is that he says that he's going to appeal it. Although as I understand, once they officially announce the suspension that means the appeals process has already concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom298 View Post
    My favorite part is that he says that he's going to appeal it. Although as I understand, once they officially announce the suspension that means the appeals process has already concluded.

Yep. They want to talk about it on the radio but are struggling to talk about a guy who never has and never will play for the team. The guy covering the team says it's not Marijuana for what that's worth, more of a PED thing. Either way he's a way big dumb ass.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck