Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Yall need to go look at guys like Dez Wells and Michael Dixon in basketball.

Totally possible he could get it.
    Could, but shouldn't
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Could, but shouldn't
    Why not?

If his charges are dropped he absolutely should.

Frankly if you get kicked off the team all those transfer rules should be waived. theres no disadvantage to the team you're leaving anymore.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

While we are in the mood.

Anyone up for college fantasy football? We have 1 spot open.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    While we are in the mood.

Anyone up for college fantasy football? We have 1 spot open.
    I'd be interested, PM me the rules....

PS. If someone is actually interested I was kidding, I'm already in the league.

I would be.

No! I'm too late! Probably for the best, I suspect college fantasy football would be dominated by a bunch of random middle-tier players at smaller schools, while the best players in the country are largely mediocre.

We limit the player pool to the power conferences..
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Ahh. That is a good idea. Are the independents out too?

Only ND is allowed in.

BYU has been debated but never allowed access.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I thought maybe Jameis raped someone else for a second

Eh, its their call. What will really piss me off is if he gets made eligible for the coming season. The NCAA should not reward his behavior
    Well, it just seems off.... Missouri did the right thing by dismissing a troubled athlete, but based on his talent, I'm sure they gave him EVERY opportunity. They would have been ridiculed had they continued to allow him to be on the team, so they do the right thing and let him go..... But their reward for doing the right things is to have a rival swoop up the ultra-talented player?

Just doesn't sit well with me.
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Quote Originally Posted by tonystavoli View Post
    I'd be interested, PM me the rules....

PS. If someone is actually interested I was kidding, I'm already in the league.
    You are already in it silly! :)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    I would be.
    I can PM you details.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    I can PM you details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xulu Bak View Post
    No! I'm too late! Probably for the best, I suspect college fantasy football would be dominated by a bunch of random middle-tier players at smaller schools, while the best players in the country are largely mediocre.
    I am pretty knowledgeable about CFB and it would be but if Xulu wants to be in, I have no problem letting him have the spot. It's certainly not a huge deal to me.

Let me know Xulu.

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    Well, it just seems off.... Missouri did the right thing by dismissing a troubled athlete, but based on his talent, I'm sure they gave him EVERY opportunity. They would have been ridiculed had they continued to allow him to be on the team, so they do the right thing and let him go..... But their reward for doing the right things is to have a rival swoop up the ultra-talented player?

I agree, but if he has to sit out the year, it seems fair enough to me. They don't just get his talent, they get his baggage too. He'll probably end up kicked out of OK anyways.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post

I wouldn't feel too bad for them. Pinkel is apparently helping with his waiver case.

- Ghandi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12