Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What Robinson has going for him over Dreessen and Tamme is salary. His is $420,000 if he makes the team. Tamme will make $3MM and Dreessen $2.5 MM. so keeping Robinson over either of those guys saves $2-2 1/2 MM?

I say cut Dreessen and go with 3 TEs. :)

I like Dreessen but with his knee issues and JT/Virgil/Tamme there I don't really see a big need to keep him around anymore. He played some special teams but he didn't do well on those last year. He was inactive towards the later part of the season. If I had to bet, he won't be a Bronco when the 2014 season kicks off. Not based on talent, he is a very good TE to have as a depth guy. He really filled in nice for Houston when Owen Daniels went down. I just think with the other 3 guys we have here with his knee issues it looks bleak for him. Tamme and Dreesseen are both getting too much money. I don't see the need to pay both of them that much as depth TE's. Dres seems more like the odd man out to me. He played well here his first year before Julius Thomas emerged and he was healthy.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I agree with the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Dreesseen starts the year on the PUP.
    Is he eligible for PUP? That would be ideal - for roster stuffing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12