Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 288,000

Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    You don't want to know the answer (full-time jobs fell over 500k, part-time jobs up by 800k), you'll be accused of being an obama hater.
    LOL. So when you made this comment you didn't REALLY mean that full time jobs fell by 500K in June? Gotcha.

And you clearly didn't see the political element to them comment at all! As proven by the last segment of your sentence
    Last edited by flyerhawk; 07-09-2014 at 02:21 AM.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    LOL. So when you made this comment you didn't REALLY mean that full time jobs fell by 500K in June? Gotcha.

And you clearly didn't see the political element to them comment at all! As proven by the last segment of your sentence
    He asked for the proof. I gave it to him. He could have then engaged in a discussion of what the number(s) indicated. Like you he choose not to. So the number is what it is. You can take it or leave it, put it in your pipe and smoke it if you want.

There could always be a political comment/element to such a number. I attempted to downplay thatelelment in a subsequent comment to fannyboy didn't i. But you're not one to be deterred. The lance armstrong of kffl. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    He asked for the proof. I gave it to him. He could have then engaged in a discussion of what the number(s) indicated. Like you he choose not to. So the number is what it is. You can take it or leave it, put it in your pipe and smoke it if you want.

There could always be a political comment/element to such a number. I attempted to downplay thatelelment in a subsequent comment to fannyboy didn't i. But you're not one to be deterred. The lance armstrong of kffl. Carry on.
    Proof of what? Is the number proof of 500,000 jobs being lost in June or is it "do you think the country actually lost 523k full-tiome jobs in the month of june? don't be silly."

Pick a position and stick with it. Stop arguing out of both sides of your mouth.

If you want to discuss the changing job market in the United States, I'm fine with that. But the link you provided did not add any value to the discussion. It was a typical ZH article attempting to mislead people.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    Proof of what? Is the number proof of 500,000 jobs being lost in June or is it "do you think the country actually lost 523k full-tiome jobs in the month of june? don't be silly."

Pick a position and stick with it. Stop arguing out of both sides of your mouth.

If you want to discuss the changing job market in the United States, I'm fine with that. But the link you provided did not add any value to the discussion. It was a typical ZH article attempting to mislead people.
    Proof of my statement.

You should go back and re-read, as many times as necessary, what seasonal adjustment means.

As for my position, it's that the economy continues to slog along, growing well below potential.

You win, CTC. It's not worth trying to get you to be honest.

What new jobs? Burger King? Walmart stockboy? Many college grads from the last 8 years are still waiting for their good paying jobs that went overseas.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456