Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    CJ Fiedorowitz was the guy I wanted to move up for. Never mind.

I really struggled between Alfred Blue, Jonathan Grimes, and CJ Fiedorowitz.

Pluses and minuses with each guy. Hope I picked the right one. And amused that the other two went within 12 hours of my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill View Post
    . And amused that the other two went within 12 hours of my pick.
    You might just have a really bad poker face, that we can read via a chat board.
    Basic, yes, but it was something we rarely saw under former Bears coordinator Ron Turner. Turner's idea of in-game adjustments involved his boxer shorts. -Rick Morrissey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill View Post
    I really struggled between Alfred Blue, Jonathan Grimes, and CJ Fiedorowitz.

Pluses and minuses with each guy. Hope I picked the right one. And amused that the other two went within 12 hours of my pick.
    Kinda hilarious to me that we actually saw a run on players from that offense.

Sorry to have poached your guy. But not very sorry.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234