2014 Trade Discussion

Here is the 2014 trade discussion thread. Trading cannot officially commence until after the keeper deadline (July 27th 10:00 pm). However, you may begin to post what you are looking for or looking to trade, you may negotiate and even privately agree on deals ahead of the keeper deadline but they will not be posted until after that. You may only trade players from your 14 keepers (post keeper deadline) or your rookie picks. The full Rookie/FA Draft order and schedule (all 4 rounds) will be posted soon but here is the order. Tie-breakers are posted and the teams with tied records (non-playoffs) will flip picks each round (i.e. Train Wreck will have the 3rd pick round 2, Rednecks 2nd pick and then back).

TEAM W L
    1 Rush Tom Sawyer 2 11
    2 This Team Is A Train Wreck 4 9 (A)
    3 Kentucky Rednecks 4 9 (A)
    4 Usual Suspects 5 8 (B)
    5 Pigskin Playas 5 8 (B)
    6 Buck Futter 5 7 1
    7 Woodstock Groundhogs 6 7
    8 Aussie War Pigs 6 6 1
    9 The 46ers 7 6 (C)
    10 Intergalactic Crusaders 7 6 (C)
    11 The Underdogs 7 6 *Lost First Round
    12 Eskimo Brothers 9 4 *Lost First Round
    13 Clean Out Urlacher 9 4 *Lost 2nd Round
    14 The Shufflin' Crew 11 2 *Lost 2nd Round
    15 Vampire Man Baby Kids 8 5 *Lost Championship
    16 Sith Lords 8 5 *Won Championship

(A) The Kentucky Rednecks beat This Team Is A Train Wreck in week 9
    (B) The Usual Suspects and Pigskins Playas did not play each other in 2013, so the tiebreaker was based on the lower point total for the Usual Suspects
    (C) The 46ers and Intergalactic Crusaders did not play each other in 2013, so the tiebreaker was based on the lower point total for The 46ers

***You can see traded picks in the full draft order thread***
    2010 and 2012 MOTML Champion

Available: Tony Romo QB, Adrian Peterson RB, Arian Foster RB, Darren McFadden RB, Andre Johnson WR, Vincent Jackson WR, Golden Tate WR, Greg Olsen TE, 49ers DEF

Looking For: Anything
    2010 and 2012 MOTML Champion

Always looking to trade. Would like a backup QB. Interested in any other positions too. Definitely open to deals for my last two first rounders Hillman and T. Austin. Would look at moving Stafford for young QB and pick/player.
    Basic, yes, but it was something we rarely saw under former Bears coordinator Ron Turner. Turner's idea of in-game adjustments involved his boxer shorts. -Rick Morrissey.

Available:
    Picks - 5, 12, 16, 32, 48, 64
    Players - No one is untouchable, some are over-valued.

Looking For: 2015 first round picks, Backup QB with potential to replace Peyton when he declines, flex starter with upside.

groundhogs are in retooling mode.

Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, Marques Colston, Hakeem Nicks, and Jason Witten are all available to teams that are in win-now mode for the next couple of years. Looking for draft picks or young starters in return.

I have sent out a couple of feelers for trades...If anyone could get AlshonIsTheBest to check his PM's that would be appreciated.
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

I will listen to offers possibly not going to be as active as in the last couple of seasons as far as trades go unless I get an offer that I like no one is untradeable but some will have steep prices.
    Next thing you know they will take my thoughts away

The Underdogs are looking to trade either Reggie Bush or Alfred Morris for draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wance1 View Post
    The Underdogs are looking to trade either Reggie Bush or Alfred Morris for draft picks.
    Your PMs are full.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill View Post
    Your PMs are full.
    That is now fixed, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bears Fan View Post
    Here is the 2014 trade discussion thread. Trading cannot officially commence until after the keeper deadline (July 27th 10:00 pm). However, you may begin to post what you are looking for or looking to trade, you may negotiate and even privately agree on deals ahead of the keeper deadline but they will not be posted until after that. You may only trade players from your 14 keepers (post keeper deadline) or your rookie picks. The full Rookie/FA Draft order and schedule (all 4 rounds) will be posted soon but here is the order. Tie-breakers are posted and the teams with tied records (non-playoffs) will flip picks each round (i.e. Train Wreck will have the 3rd pick round 2, Rednecks 2nd pick and then back).

TEAM W L
    1 Rush Tom Sawyer 2 11
    2 This Team Is A Train Wreck 4 9 (A)
    3 Kentucky Rednecks 4 9 (A)
    4 Usual Suspects 5 8 (B)
    5 Pigskin Playas 5 8 (B)
    6 Buck Futter 5 7 1
    7 Woodstock Groundhogs 6 7
    8 Aussie War Pigs 6 6 1
    9 The 46ers 7 6 (C)
    10 Intergalactic Crusaders 7 6 (C)
    11 The Underdogs 7 6 *Lost First Round
    12 Eskimo Brothers 9 4 *Lost First Round
    13 Clean Out Urlacher 9 4 *Lost 2nd Round
    14 The Shufflin' Crew 11 2 *Lost 2nd Round
    15 Vampire Man Baby Kids 8 5 *Lost Championship
    16 Sith Lords 8 5 *Won Championship

(A) The Kentucky Rednecks beat This Team Is A Train Wreck in week 9
    (B) The Usual Suspects and Pigskins Playas did not play each other in 2013, so the tiebreaker was based on the lower point total for the Usual Suspects
    (C) The 46ers and Intergalactic Crusaders did not play each other in 2013, so the tiebreaker was based on the lower point total for The 46ers

***You can see traded picks in the full draft order thread***
    Actually we did play in the 1st round of the playoffs:
    The 46ers (8-6) saljilael at Intergalactic Crusaders (7-7) janos51 100-94
    Sal Won. after playoffs we still ended up with the same record...
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

Willing to trade any player, and draft pick.....including the number 1 this year

Looking for future picks.

PM with any offers.

@IntergalaticCrusaders your PM was appreciated, hopefully you can unload him
    Last edited by AlshonIsTheBest; 07-29-2014 at 12:58 AM.

I would also be interested in moving my picks for picks next season
    Next thing you know they will take my thoughts away

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFanInMN View Post
    Always looking to trade. Would like a backup QB. Interested in any other positions too. Definitely open to deals for my last two first rounders Hillman and T. Austin. Would look at moving Stafford for young QB and pick/player.
    Also very open to dealing my 2015 picks.
    Basic, yes, but it was something we rarely saw under former Bears coordinator Ron Turner. Turner's idea of in-game adjustments involved his boxer shorts. -Rick Morrissey.