NFC West on the Schedule - Good Thing or Bad Thing?

I think this is a real motivating factor - and a very good thing. You have to play the best to be the best. All season long the Bronco get to confront the conventional wisdom that they aren't good enough for that Division (just better than all the rest). If they make it to the next Super Bowl - they won't be surprised by the level of play next time.

Best thing that could happen on the schedule . . . We've all the teams we need to see on the reg season schedule - the NFC West and the Colts and Pats

( watch, we'll end up playing the Packers in the SB ;)
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

About Right .. Lucas I think the NFC west is no better than NFC East For that matter .. a couple injuries in the west and it could one easy Schedule

Heck the Bears should have a fine team this year.

Bad thing
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Good thing we need to get tougher
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Well personally if that's who we potentially face if we make it to SB it's hurts us more than it helps. Both SF, and Seattle have pretty vanilla Offenses. There's going to really be no wrinkles to figure out. Us on the other hand, that's our bread and butter. I think it benefits their attacking styled defenses to see what we got more than it helps us. They pretty much man up and make you beat them. Speed is what kills Seattles D.

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    Heck the Bears should have a fine team this year.
    On offense.

On Defense they will struggle again.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Great thing

Local hacks like Alfred Williams are saying this is the biggest and fastest Broncos team ever assembled

Can wait to see this D . We know the O will be as good as evah

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    Well personally if that's who we potentially face if we make it to SB it's hurts us more than it helps. Both SF, and Seattle have pretty vanilla Offenses. There's going to really be no wrinkles to figure out. Us on the other hand, that's our bread and butter. I think it benefits their attacking styled defenses to see what we got more than it helps us. They pretty much man up and make you beat them. Speed is what kills Seattles D.
    Great observation - I feel like my GPS is recalculating. ;)

The Broncos have added a ton of speed (so to speak).