Thread: Virgil Green

Virgil Green

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/6...d-virgil-green

Nice breakdown of Virgil Green's skills. I think Green will have a big season.

I am not sure he will have a big season with Thomas there, but I feel he will have his best season.

I've always been high on Thomas and Green and would love to see Green do well. He hasn't been bad so far, just not the same opportunity here. Had the 4 game suspension last year, but I think it is clear that we want to get him more involved. If it wasn't for his knee he was probably a 4th or 5th rd pick coming out.

I still remember when Thomas and Green were in the same draft deciding between the two in mock drafts, and here we end up with both of them.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

He's going to get a lot more snaps and the Broncos always want to establish a new threat - to give the defense something to think about. I think a breakout season might come is way - with the right kind of opportunity. Never-the-less he will be a starter in this Bronco offense.

I like Green a lot - he's very smooth and natural, and adds something to the run game ... Between Green and Robinson, and Tamme if he's here, I think we're good behind Thomas
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Backup fodder
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker