Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Bahahahahahahaha!!!

You're funny, CHF.
    So are you when you just move on from the meat of the point you were making that you supposedly explained further, but really didn't.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Truer words have never been spoken.
    Which is why I gave up this thread several pages ago. CHF is too smart to be this dumb, which means he is intentionally twisting everything that is said. And he's not doing it in a way to convince e others of the validity of his arguments but in a sense of innate orneryness or something. He just wants to argue. Or maybe debate would be more polite (I'm not trying to get personal or be rude about this observation) the debate team wasn't really my thing, and I don't get my kicks from arguing with people. Anyone else who wants to keep debating with the other side can go ahead I guess, but I already see people resorting to pot shots and snark personal comments, so I am done here.

I weighed in on a controversial topic, clarified and even defended my position. And I think that is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    Which is why I gave up this thread several pages ago. CHF is too smart to be this dumb, which means he is intentionally twisting everything that is said. And he's not doing it in a way to convince e others of the validity of his arguments but in a sense of innate orneryness or something. He just wants to argue. Or maybe debate would be more polite (I'm not trying to get personal or be rude about this observation) the debate team wasn't really my thing, and I don't get my kicks from arguing with people. Anyone else who wants to keep debating with the other side can go ahead I guess, but I already see people resorting to pot shots and snark personal comments, so I am done here.

I weighed in on a controversial topic, clarified and even defended my position. And I think that is enough.
    Good analysis.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Grow some balls, ya pansie.
    Gang Way!

I'm twisting what's said. Oh master manipulator chf, taking advantage of those poor innocent souls on NST.

Causing people to take their ball and go home.

Good grief.

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Good analysis.
    Heh. If a smilie or a 'you just don't understand my point because you don't want to!' doesn't work.

--

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    Heh. If a smilie or a 'you just don't understand my point because you don't want to!' doesn't work.
    Are you saying they worked in the past?

Note to self: My smilies sometimes work on CHF.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617