Thread: 2014 rfa

2014 rfa

RFA is scheduled to begin in about 30 minutes, but I don't actually think there are any.

Let me know if you think someone on your roster should be a RFA.

The draft is up next. We could theoretically begin the draft early but Wyndham is AWOL and he has #2 and 3.
    Last edited by rjohmit; 06-24-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Hmm, I am around but I definitely want some time to explore trades further...I mean, whatever, I'm only one person but I'll be using both clocks if it starts super soon.

Shady would have been an RFA, but he was franchised instead. Think he was the only one.

I'm fine with waiting until the regularly scheduled start time to start the clock, but don't see any reason owners can't go ahead and make their picks before the clock starts either.

We haven't used a clock in a couple years. I wasn't planning on using it this year either, especially if we start early. I mean people obviously have to be reasonable though.

just back online for the first time in months (it seems)... hope i haven' missed anything.
    i think i saw a trade offer a month or two ago, but haven't had time to login and check. first day back at my desk and on a regular schedule. woooooot.

Welcome back to the "normal" world.