Cornelius Washington arrested in Georgia

link

if this is legit, he gawn.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

I was expecting a drug related arrest. I doubt they'll release him right now for that.
    "When they boo you, you know they mean you." George Halas

If he's released, it's not a big deal IMO. He was a 6th round draft pick in 2013 and at the time he was worth taking a shot on. He's the classic low-risk/high-reward type of prospect but obviously he's not really that bright if he's driving with a suspended license. They might give him one more chance, because after all, they did give Evan Rodriguez an opportunity before he made a 2nd error in judgement 2-3 months in between. If they gave Rodriguez one chance, then I'd say Washington will have an opportunity. I don't think he'll be released.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

The difference between CW and Rodriguez is that ER was a starter. CW is a marginal guy who is only here because he's a draft pick. I bet Izzy's still available.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

I never thought I'd see the day where Glascock County made news in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanky View Post
    I was expecting a drug related arrest. I doubt they'll release him right now for that.
    Yeah, speeding while driving on a suspended license ain't good, but it's certainly not as bad as a DUI or a bar fight....

I'm interested to see how the Bears front office reacts to this.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefive View Post
    The difference between CW and Rodriguez is that ER was a starter. CW is a marginal guy who is only here because he's a draft pick. I bet Izzy's still available.
    I'd rather have Washington over Idonije at this point in their respective careers.