Is the D a 2 year project?

Unless we get really lucky, it looks to me that the D is going to be a 2 year project. I think the D-Line will hold it's own this year. The LB and S positions are big question marks. Shea, Bostic, D.J., Greene, and Jones are all question marks in my mind. Briggs is going to play with a shoulder harness. Rookie Vereen, Mundy. Lots of Question marks. What do you guys think?

Probably. It should be improved this year though. I'm praying for at least middle of the pack. With the offense we should have that should make the Bears very competitive.
    Superbowl.

Those 2 DTs we drafted aren't sure things either.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

I've always felt Emery's plan was 4 year rebuilding project, with 2 years spent on both the offense and then the defense. It matches up nicely with his 5 year contract and a desired extension.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

We've addressed a lot of depth issues. And Age issues. You hope some of those youngsters turn into something special, but yes, this is absolutely a 2 yr project. I personally think we're ahead of the game there as well.