0 0%
  • Orlando Franklin

1 8.33%
  • Other

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Give this man a cigar!

Bill says they are all in use right now.
    "When you allow unlawful acts to go unpunished, you're moving toward a government of men rather than a government of laws." John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    Bill says they are all in use right now.
    Oh - what I heard was the Bush administration smoked them all celebrating their quick victory in Iraq (this would include those that had the Clinton maranade and he slipped them back into the wrapper so no one would be aware).

remember you started it with this post mingo .....This post is pure Poison ...just like the guy you are backing with this post.

saddam hussein was pure evil ...Why the Democrats and the French walk around to this day backing a Man that paid people to go into Israel and blow them self's up is a mystery all in its self.

The Man shot at our planes dayly when we was enforcing the no fly zone . to me that alone is a act of ware.

We had Military In saudi arabia why ? saddam hussein ...Why did we get attacked in 9-11 ? Because we had our military in saudi arabia

Those are all provable.

But make no mistake why the towers were attacked both time after we went after saddam hussein Bush 1 and Clinton when he was being impeached . surprise saddam hussein was pre evil and was behind way more crazy **** than what I just wrote so save the pure politics spew .

what I just took time typing is facts . this country is teetering towards a Civil war . because of evil . Most call it politics .. I call it hiding behind a few good words that make it sound good in a few words and takes forever to explain why those few good words are full of it , most will not explain .. So your crappy ass sound bite starts to get believed...

Let me help you out Mingo you sound bite blows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saddam hussein was pure evil
    Last edited by 56crash; 06-21-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Thank you Crash

Your welcome . By the way both sides are equally to blame ...Ronald Regan help boost the crazy bustard into Office with Rumsfeld genius in Iraq propping them, up to fight Iran...

In the end we made the mess we needed to clean it up a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

People need to stop talking sound bites on both sides. And start doing the morally right thing and this country will start to roll again . Both sides are nuts right now . time to clean house on both sides of the Isle .

The Democrats need the same thing Regan Democrats should start a tea party and clean up Corruption in their party And work for a stable way to get rid of the IRS and protect And kick out all Commies!!

when someone says politics they should not be voted in . I don't care who they are lets all pull out our brains out of our pockets and play with them a bit stop biting on these sound bites and think . this county is great but we all need to work together . this country ran right will be on top in no time . It starts With term limits Imposed on all politicians `that are in negative with money owed in which they are in controlee of . I don't care if they entered into Office with debt

OF has as many votes as Manning and Ball. :)
    "When you allow unlawful acts to go unpunished, you're moving toward a government of men rather than a government of laws." John Wayne

Orlando deserves another vote - for bragging rights on Manning in the Locker Room.

I have a 85% love/15% hate thing with Manning and Fox
    Last edited by Nflbronco; 06-22-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Manning is a great person But I agree with you take Paul . Same with Fox.

Sure hope the overwhelming votes for DT and for Trevathan doesn't jinx them.

(This was just for Mingo!)

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Sure hope the overwhelming votes for DT and for Trevathan doesn't jinx them.

(This was just for Mingo!)
    Oh Brother

lol

What did you do on Friday the 13th - 10 days ago George? That's tresdecaphopia if I remember correctly from college.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123