Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bold Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    Wife's best friend that I've known for 40 years lives near Austin. She's a recent widow, I'm a recent widower. Both our spouses passed after long bouts with alzheimer's. Our kids have been pushing us to get together and so we are. Picked Texas over Maryland because of Maryland's liberal politics and high state income tax.
    Moves, especially after living in one are for so long, can be difficult. My free advice, worth what you paid for it, is to embrace and enjoy the differences. Each part of the country has it's own beauty - and finding and enjoying that beauty is the joy of living there.

McCoy > Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    McCoy > Allen
    Imo McCoy is best HC in division nudges Fox
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Wife's best friend that I've known for 40 years lives near Austin. She's a recent widow, I'm a recent widower. Both our spouses passed after long bouts with alzheimer's. Our kids have been pushing us to get together and so we are. Picked Texas over Maryland because of Maryland's liberal politics and high state income tax.
    Dang I wish I knew you and Mingo when I was there on Vacation a few times. It would have been an honor meeting you both. You deserve the best always Tom.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Very sorry about your wife. Best of everything to you. Good choice on Texas.
    "When you allow unlawful acts to go unpunished, you're moving toward a government of men rather than a government of laws." John Wayne

A man is rich in life if he has many friends.

This Bronco team - dispite playing against the NFC WEst - will set an NFL record for point differential - season.

I might end up in Brownsville TX some day .. I like the sound of the area..

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    I might end up in Brownsville TX some day .. I like the sound of the area..
    Area I lived until 12 years old. It's hot there, but close to South Padre Island. Learn Spanish and that will go a long way. You can grow lots of vegetables, melons and citrus fruit put there.
    Last edited by SpringStein; 07-01-2014 at 03:45 AM.

South Texas is over run with fracturing operations - unbelieveable level of industrial vehicles moving around.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234