W T H is his nation coming to?

Obama nominated an openly gay black man for a judge position... and the Senate confirms 98-0.

Where's the partisan bickering and hatred!?!?
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

It's almost summer. The more they bicker, the later they have to stay.
    “If I can’t have fun with it, why do it?”—Chef Rick Moonen

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    It's almost summer. The more they bicker, the later they have to stay.
    Ha ha ha.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Michael Sam has paved the way!

MSNBC is so upset that the 'Republicans' are not spewing hate that they made stories up today regarding the lack of hate of Republicans. Geeze... MSNBC and FOX are entertaining.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton View Post
    Obama nominated an openly gay black man for a judge position... and the Senate confirms 98-0.

Where's the partisan bickering and hatred!?!?
    If you vote against him, you're a bigot. And no one wants to be called a bigot. ;)
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    MSNBC is so upset that the 'Republicans' are not spewing hate that they made stories up today regarding the lack of hate of Republicans. Geeze... MSNBC and FOX are entertaining.

Dang it! The Repubs didn't do like we thought they'd do. So let's act like they did so we can criticize them.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey