Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It was amazing we saw a murderer panicking and trying to flee.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    It was amazing we saw a murderer panicking and trying to flee.
    He was innocent.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Having a O.J. thread in NST would have been epic.....we would have folks defending his innocence, folks discussing the race angle, folks discussing the domestic violence angle, folks discussing the fame angle, etc...etc....

In those days, it was all talk radio basically...TV shows like Geraldo....and of course the news...no damn internet yet...(at least for the most of us)...
    CNN pretty much carpet-bombed the TV with coverage, insight etc. Vincent Bugliosi was on almost every night doing "coaches corner" in analyzing the attorneys. It was addicting for me to watch.

An OJ thread would have been 1,000 pages long

I still go back to AAs celebrating the verdict. Many were celebrating a black man beating the system, I get that. But many appeared to believed he was innocent. Now nobody believes he was innocent. Not sure what changed.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
    An OJ thread would have been 1,000 pages long

I still go back to AAs celebrating the verdict. Many were celebrating a black man beating the system, I get that. But many appeared to believed he was innocent. Now nobody believes he was innocent. Not sure what changed.
    Not positive about the numbers but I heard a report a few day ago that 40% of AA still think he is innocent and at the time of the verdict like 60% thought he was innocent.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    CNN pretty much carpet-bombed the TV with coverage, insight etc. Vincent Bugliosi was on almost every night doing "coaches corner" in analyzing the attorneys. It was addicting for me to watch.
    I avoided most of the TV coverage, but constantly heard about updates in the case from people. It really was all people talked about for 2 years from the car chase to the 35 million civil verdict.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

My boss at the time had the misfortune of being named Marsha Clark.
    “If I can’t have fun with it, why do it?”—Chef Rick Moonen

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Having a O.J. thread in NST would have been epic.....we would have folks defending his innocence, folks discussing the race angle, folks discussing the domestic violence angle, folks discussing the fame angle, etc...etc....

In those days, it was all talk radio basically...TV shows like Geraldo....and of course the news...no damn internet yet...(at least for the most of us)...
    Which folks do you think would have defended his innocence?
    I thought he was guilty as sin. I had plenty good arguments with my barber on that.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Which folks do you think would have defended his innocence?
    I thought he was guilty as sin. I had plenty good arguments with my barber on that.
    Probably Cheezy or AV....LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    I had plenty good arguments with my barber on that.
    Arguing with a pro-OJ guy with ready access to sharp pointy objects and razors. Good call.
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Arguing with a pro-OJ guy with ready access to sharp pointy objects and razors. Good call.
    Tyker?

Tyker?

Tyker???

I promise I won't do it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12