Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy View Post
    We have open workouts every Saturday morning, BPM.
    Is it creepy to just sit there with binoculars and bottle of liquor?
    "And if there is nothing that can so hide the face of our fellow-man as morality can, religion can hide from us as nothing else can the face of God." -- Martin Buber

"You do not like religion; we started from that assumption. But in conducting an honest battle against it, which is not completely without effort, you do not want to have fought against a shadow like the one with which we have struggled." -- Friedrich Schleiermacher

Do you guys do bench press?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    Do you guys do bench press?
    Almost never, at least as part of normal CrossFit. I do it periodically for strength training.
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink Monkey View Post
    That's what the bleachers are for.
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl

Have you met Jim?
    You really think, after more lasagnas than I care to count, I still have an hourglass figure?????
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

Not if you share.
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    You really think, after more lasagnas than I care to count, I still have an hourglass figure?????
    More like a glass hookah, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy View Post
    More like a glass hookah, amirite?
    "Jim said nothing, but the baleful glare he leveled at Sweet Daddy would have frozen vodka."

In Soviet Russia, vodka freezes you!
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

Have you met Jim?
    Why..yes I have. It's just that he plays for the other team.......

Did you look at those pictures? 'Cuz I did. Several times. Asses.
    Don't get me wrong...I like all kinds of asses...small, big, fat, flat, etc...I'll make it work...but to oogle at? Give me a nice big round ass...Coco style! (I know it's probably ass implants, but I don't care).

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Hourglass figure or not...you can bake me a delicious warm chocolate chip cookie anytime, brother!
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234