Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    You know my thoughts on Lowry.

He wanted Drag back but not at 6 mil per year...not a good call. I said at the time Drags was better than Lin.

Ariza i don't recall when or how he left HOU.
    Yah, its mostly hindsight, but if you are going to give him credit for all the wheeling and dealing, you have to mention when it burned him. The Lowry pick helped him land Harden, so I get that one.
    Ariza was basically salary dumped.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Yah, its mostly hindsight, but if you are going to give him credit for all the wheeling and dealing, you have to mention when it burned him. The Lowry pick helped him land Harden, so I get that one.
    Ariza was basically salary dumped.
    Was that done right around the infamous veto?

I know the Rockets were clearing out caproom to get both Nene and Gasol.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234