Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    On the radio this am, Vic Lombardi had inside information that the Broncos have made an initial offer that would pay DT as one of the top 5 WRs. That likely means the guaranteed portion for a five year deal would run 22-25 million. I'd really like to see this happen as I consider him as the #1 FA on the team to re-sign after this year.

Agree
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

That would be great. I would also like to see JT, Harris, and Knighton done. Pot roast might be the most under appreciated guy for his actual value. He single handily anchored our entire D line last year and it would be a travesty if we lost him. I like our depth, but not without him. Every other DT simply compliments him and can't replace him IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    On the radio this am, Vic Lombardi had inside information that the Broncos have made an initial offer that would pay DT as one of the top 5 WRs. That likely means the guaranteed portion for a five year deal would run 22-25 million. I'd really like to see this happen as I consider him as the #1 FA on the team to re-sign after this year.
    I think mike Wallace screws up the contact
    Didn't he get 27 mm?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123