Wolfe Pack Foundation

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-54941d73323c

We get on the famous athlete stories where they were DUI -physical assualt - sexual assualt etc. and discuss their sorry stories endlessly, but as you can see the Broncos have a number of good community guys.

Interesting Derek Wolfe - and Rahim Moore two guys who had medical emergencies - are also among the most community oriented.

I also like to see which Broncos pal up at events like this.

In this case - there was a Bronco volleyball team.

Throughout the event, volleyball teams competed in a tournament to play the Broncos in a finale match. Wolfe, safety David Bruton, tight end Gerell Robinson, defensive end Malik Jackson, defensive back Charles Mitchell and guard Ben Garaland competed in the final match of the day, but lost 30-27.
    “I’m here to support my teammate,” said linebacker Nate Irving. “We’re like a family, it’s a brotherhood and every chance we get to support one another, we try to.”
    Irving didn’t know which Bronco had the best volleyball skills, but he was sure of one thing.
    “It’s not Malik,” he said.

Nate Irving gets off a dig on Malik Jackson - I thought that was funny.
    Last edited by Mingo; 06-10-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Crisis is an opportunity to re-assess life priorities. Proud that both Moore and Wolfe are responding to others in more proactive ways now.

Charles Mitchell is hanging on by a hair, but he managed to get into a volleyball game with the guys.