Raiders - for those of you keeping track

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...apfrog-schaub/

Matt Schuab has already gone from NFL elite in the Raider PR machine - to likely being replaced by Derek Carr - without yet taking a snap.

Even still, they had an outstanding draft and a decent offseason. I hate everything about that team, everything.

Let Carr start against Denver and he can be greeted into the NFL the same way his brother was with multiple sacks.

If I owned an NFL team, I would be involved in personnel. I would not tell the coach how to coach or who to play. If I can't trust my coach to put the best players on the field, I get a new coach.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    Even still, they had an outstanding draft and a decent offseason. I hate everything about that team, everything.
    We will see. The draft is on paper right now.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

When was Schaub ever part of the NFL elite?
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

ofhe has always choked on Manning so I really don't get the move.. but he won plenty games ... elite seem a little big for his shoes.. still before he was solid but I see a guy washed up . a Heavy dose Running game will make him solid. look he is what he is beat up but if the raiders can run the football he will do alright.

He has a good Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    When was Schaub ever part of the NFL elite?
    I was wondering if someone else was gonna post this.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I was referring to the press out of Oakland when Schaub was first signed that with Schaub the Raiders now have a top QB like the rest of the division.