Broncos 2011 draft trade with the 9ers

http://www.denverpost.com/klis/ci_25...san?source=rss

Nice little refresher on the three players the Broncos picked up in the trade that sent Kaepernick to the 9ers.

But - what I really wanted to point out was - it appears the DPO has dropped its crappy black out access after (some random number the computer made up). This is a pet peeve of mine. Internet useage of a newsource - like the DPO - is a big money maker for the newpapers as it is cheap to run it and it attracts lots of advertisement. The quest to make people subscribe - is to take even more from internet users to offset the cost of the printed paper which is a labor intensive money loser.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...bears-get-an-f

All of a sudden - 2011 draft is hot - here retrospectively = NFL.Com - gives the Broncos an A

Call Rahim Moore the worst pick.

Pretty good draft ...Moore will pay off this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    http://www.denverpost.com/klis/ci_25...san?source=rss

Nice little refresher on the three players the Broncos picked up in the trade that sent Kaepernick to the 9ers.

But - what I really wanted to point out was - it appears the DPO has dropped its crappy black out access after (some random number the computer made up). This is a pet peeve of mine. Internet useage of a newsource - like the DPO - is a big money maker for the newpapers as it is cheap to run it and it attracts lots of advertisement. The quest to make people subscribe - is to take even more from internet users to offset the cost of the printed paper which is a labor intensive money loser.

Is it my imagination, or are you getting more conservative ? Finally growing up ? Government stick a hot poker up your butt one too many times ? Grocery bill thru the roof ? Health care cost ? Gitmo releasee move next door ? 10,000 illegals in the neighborhood ?
    "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

Your imagination.

Lol

Lol
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

More like a hallucination.

"Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

Now - you are quoting people educated beyond their own capability to comprehend.

I may be "useless" but I deny being any of those other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Now - you are quoting people educated beyond their own capability to comprehend.

I may be "useless" but I deny being any of those other things.

You are not useless. You inspire me. :)