Djack: Drew Rosenhaus bribed me with cash stuffed in Louis Vuitton gear

Djack is trying to get out of paying money Rosenhaus loaned him by alleging that the agent broke rules while luring him to sign with him in 2009.

This just makes Djack look like even more of a petty fool. What is he, a teenager at the mall? Louis Vuitton bags?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/07/desean...louis-vuitton/

Crap like this is why he is gone. I am a big Djax fan but his production isn't worth his baggage.

I'll take Chip Kelly over Desean Jackson any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    I'll take Chip Kelly over Desean Jackson any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    I love Chip as the new coach. I wanted Reid gone for a LONG time, and had to endure so many saying he was the best out there and we couldn't do any better. But I don't see how you make this a chip vs djax argument. Chip doesn't play WR and some things are not "or" situations. I just wish Chip could have used him "UNTIL" he had a replacement OR had gotten good value for him. I don't care what coach it is - it's always better to let producing players go when you have a replacement already ready to step up (ie, McCoy from Westbrook).

Quote Originally Posted by djm View Post
    Crap like this is why he is gone. I am a big Djax fan but his production isn't worth his baggage.
    What, you don't like Louis Vuitton baggage?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post

This just makes Djack look like even more of a petty fool.
    Yep he'll never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by FFL_Recruiter View Post
    I love Chip as the new coach. I wanted Reid gone for a LONG time, and had to endure so many saying he was the best out there and we couldn't do any better. But I don't see how you make this a chip vs djax argument. Chip doesn't play WR and some things are not "or" situations. I just wish Chip could have used him "UNTIL" he had a replacement OR had gotten good value for him. I don't care what coach it is - it's always better to let producing players go when you have a replacement already ready to step up (ie, McCoy from Westbrook).
    Ever manage folk, FFL?

Trying to work successfully with a TO or DJax doesnt make one a good coach. It makes you a miracle worker. That's a lot to ask of anyone. So you do what you have to. Try to make it work and if it doesn't, you move on--sometimes you have a replacement in place, some times you don't. But better to drop the bum then have him tear your team apart waiting for his equivalent replacement.

FTR, from a management stand point, i was fully in favor of letting TO rot on bench for the duration of the contract once he was suspended. Sure the NFLPA would have tried to sue (a battle i would have pettily fought) but i would have had to stand down because that position would have over time irreparably pissed off my veteran players.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Rosencrap is probably guilty of what DJax suggests however DJax apparently didn't have any problem snatching that money up. Both have questionable morals. We will be better off without the Puny Punk.
    "It was the balls fault" Raid 2010
    The 14 year reign of mismanagement is over, hope runs rampant once again.

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    Ever manage folk, FFL?

Trying to work successfully with a TO or DJax doesnt make one a good coach. It makes you a miracle worker. That's a lot to ask of anyone. So you do what you have to. Try to make it work and if it doesn't, you move on--sometimes you have a replacement in place, some times you don't. But better to drop the bum then have him tear your team apart waiting for his equivalent replacement.

FTR, from a management stand point, i was fully in favor of letting TO rot on bench for the duration of the contract once he was suspended. Sure the NFLPA would have tried to sue (a battle i would have pettily fought) but i would have had to stand down because that position would have over time irreparably pissed off my veteran players.
    Been self employed for 23 years. So yes. However, a business model and a 'sports' model are very different. Imho, that is a big part of the problem I had with Banner. He allowed the business model to curtail putting the absolute best product on the field. In business you get laws of diminishing returns which are based on profits. In sports, to become the absolute best, the smallest of a fraction of improvement can often cost far more than what one would consider a value. Point being, it's not the same.

I guess DJ was trying to make his agent look bad but this tells me zdJ is a friggin idiot.
    Chip is the man!