Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Honestly it was very dumb of him to tweet that receipt. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

This is such a nonstory. These people live a different lifestyle. It doesn't mean every single decision they make is irresponsible and gonna have them living on the street. LJ makes about $5 mill a year. If he made $50k a year then this dinner bill would be the equivalent of $45. I'm sure if any of you guys could take all your friends out for a night on the town and spend $45 you'd do that in a heartbeat. The fact that he tweeted anything shows that this isn't an every weekend occurrence and it was a special one time thing.

Also, none of this would have happened if he didn't tweet the picture. I can't disagree with that. But who cares? This isn't malicious, it's not hurting anyone, it doesn't reflect poorly on our organization. He's a 24 year old kid caught up in the moment doing something he's having fun with and to be honest he's probably pretty f$#king proud that he's even able to pay that bill. He's an OLineman on our football team not the President.

You all need to put your big boy pants on and stop acting like gossipy preteens.
    Last edited by Avelek; 06-10-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Uh....try over $64,000, and this is supposedly "teaching rookies a lesson".

Classy bunch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EvanMathi...241857/photo/1
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

Quote Originally Posted by FFL_Recruiter View Post
    Go to NY and watch Italians often spending over $150k on a wedding. That kind of money would be half of the entire mortgage on a good house. LOL. And that is common/average folks not spending money the smartest way. You think football players making good change would do any better? LOL Consider it a business meeting, more than just a night out with the fellas. But yea, damn expensive. But likely a drop in the bucket to what some of them will end up making.
    Thats insane. 150k for something that'l last 3...4 years tops lol.

In all seriousness, i know people who spend big, and on some things i do too, im just blown away at how careless that is. 18,000 could feed a small country, pay a cancer patients treatment cost for a few months, etc

Im not mad, but ill admit, it seems a bit immature to me. If i were them, every penny i didnt need to support my family would go into off shore investments, hedge and monetary funds, entrepreneurship and making sure my kids future isnt predicated on me giving myself dementia at age 55 or one broken bone away from skid row. It just seems foolish and immature. I couldnt see, jerry rice, barry sanders, walter peyton or the high class greats do something like this. It looks like a character flaw to me.
    "you know my rap, 21 and 10"

It's not hurting anybody. They're spreading the wealth.

I like Avelek's take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    Uh....try over $64,000, and this is supposedly "teaching rookies a lesson".

Classy bunch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EvanMathi...241857/photo/1
    Evan Mathis says "Made ya look, dirty crook."

Rock. Paper. Scissors. Roshambo.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Evan Mathis says "Made ya look, dirty crook."

Rock. Paper. Scissors. Roshambo.
    LOL, I was just coming here to congratulate him for an epic troll.
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

hahaha nice work by Mathis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12