Thread: To Kaiser

To Kaiser

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full and not receiving messages. Just wanted to say thanks a million, that was great stuff!
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

no prob. thanks for the reminder on the inbox...had some pretty old messages in there I guess. Although I must say, given the cost of cloud storage these days, one would think that vbulletin could give us a bit more than a 100 messages but oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by DaSuperfan View Post
    I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full and not receiving messages. Just wanted to say thanks a million, that was great stuff!
    seconded.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

Thirded.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Yeah, thanks a lot.

Sutton does look much more NFL ready than Ferguson, albeit this was a practice with players running around in shorts. However, watching Ferguson go through those line drills with Pasquoloni looked a little awkward, didn't it? He didn't seem comfortable and he clearly needs continual coaching to further his development in the NFL. Hopefully they both pan out.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

EF wasn't bending at all in the drills. that's a pretty significant issue for a position that needs to stay low to keep leverage. weird that he looked so awkward in a fairly basic drill considering he came from LSU, a program with quite a defensive reputation.

still, it's only one drill.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

Thank you Kaiser!

I'm jazzed about the new position coaches too. Pasqualini looks like he's in command with the do.

Just getting to watch these. Fascinating...but dude, that's not Clint Hurtt.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Good lord, Ferguson's not even trying on that drill. It's hard for me to figure how a grown man could watch three of his peers execute a drill pretty consistently--executing the same violent two-hand maneuver--and then walk around playing patty-cake. It was awkward and embarrassing.