8 unsigned guys attending rookie mini camp

Odd we just cut Charles Mitchell and he is attending rookie camp. Nothing sticks out here to me.

Broncos | Give tryouts to eight players

Fri, 16 May 2014 11:46:29 -0700
    The Denver Broncos are giving three-day tryouts during their rookie minicamp the weekend of May 17-18 to WR Devin Aguilar (Washington), LS Tanner Hedstrom (Colorado State), SS Charles Mitchell (Mississippi State), DT Will Pericak (Colorado), RB Derek Thigpen (UCLA), QB Derek Thompson (North Texas), LB Chase Vaughn (CSU-Pueblo) and CB Paul Webster (Minnesota-Crookston).
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Paul Webster is a relative to Kayvon Webster.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Be fun to have two starting corners named Webster.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Kayvon just told me it is his half brother. Same mother. I knew they were related somehow.

Pericak was a favorite of mine on the Buffs - probably too much of a tweener for the pros, but smart and all out as a player