Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am not for globalization and all this immigration into our country from anywhere, but isn't it a fact that whites just aren't reproducing at levels high enough to keep our economy going?

One thing that has always disturbed me is our growing decrease in manufacturing, but that is the way of any first world industrializing society, which builds a middle class on the backbone of manufacturing, then competition and unions and other forces coagulate to send those jobs offshore. We still export alot in the way of food and chemicals, but even back when I was in shipping the writing was on the wall about imports. We've known we'd become a more service/consumer economy for at least 35 years.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
    Overwhelming evidence of what -- that Obama has an unassailable record on border security or illegal immigration?
    Did I make any claim that was even close to that?

TLC is claiming that ICE is intentionally letting people in and only arresting and deporting them after they get arrested for a crime and this started happening under Obama.

I provided a graph that shows both criminal and non-criminal deportations which is in direct contrast to what Cheezy is claiming.

I don't recall a single comment by me saying that Obama has a positive or negative record on border security or illegal immigration. In fact I think he is pretty much status quo on the subject.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    The overwhelming evidence is on the side of the whistleblowing ICE agent who testified to Congress. But, you know, letting criminals out of jail onto our streets and ordering Immigration Enforcement to sit on their hands is kind of on the Treasonous side. The only way you would expect to see this kind of stuff is if the President and certain politicians were determined to destroy the country. Literally, from the inside.
    His overwhelming evidence being his testimony?

Do you know how may ICE agents there are? And this is the ONLY one that is willing to talk about how the President, who is about 10 rungs up from a ICE agent, is directing them to not deport non-criminals?
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    His overwhelming evidence being his testimony?

Do you know how may ICE agents there are? And this is the ONLY one that is willing to talk about how the President, who is about 10 rungs up from a ICE agent, is directing them to not deport non-criminals?
    I don't hear the White House denying that they are telling the ICE Agents to do this, nor do I see ICE Agents denying these accusations. I think you have a problem with the truth. You always have. Obama could poop on your roof and you'd call it a Christmas Ornament. You're so indoctrinated that you're practically hopeless.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

LOL. Well I guess it must be true if people aren't denying it!

I accuse Rand Paul of sucking the lifeblood out of 5 year old orphan girls! If he doesn't deny it then it must be true!

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    LOL. Well I guess it must be true if people aren't denying it!

I accuse Rand Paul of sucking the lifeblood out of 5 year old orphan girls! If he doesn't deny it then it must be true!
    Bow down to Aqua Buddha
    Last edited by RayClay; 05-14-2014 at 04:50 PM.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

He is bringing in more voters for the 2016 Election...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Cheesy should be sterilized.

I was going to suggest a lobotomy, but really, who could tell the difference?
    God - An imaginary friend for grown-ups.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12