Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mad Men update

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Pete is such a child btw, lol.

I ****in' love Don and Peggy together. Their reverse dynamic is awesome to watch.

Am I the only one who laughs out loudly 3-5 times per episode? What a well written show.
    I think it is a hilarious show. It's usually Roger doing the most work, but Stan is great and Pete is quite funny at times, but he doesn't try to be. It's an incredibly well written show.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I think it is a hilarious show. It's usually Roger doing the most work, but Stan is great and Pete is quite funny at times, but he doesn't try to be. It's an incredibly well written show.
    Roger is a frigging gem. Harry Hamlin as Jim is also quite funny as the typical Ad exec. "Why do we need all these creative people floating around here anyways"
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 05-21-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Pretty damn good mid season finale, great episode. The show is really clicking too bad it stops for the big break, but it is a very good stopping point. Looks like Don is back to being on top, Roger as President, poor Harry, too bad he tried to hold out too long.

Pete with maybe the best line - "You are not only a coward, you are selfish!"
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

Pretty damn good mid season finale, great episode. The show is really clicking too bad it stops for the big break, but it is a very good stopping point. Looks like Don is back to being on top, Roger as President, poor Harry, too bad he tried to hold out too long.

But at this point in the show, the characters are so well defined that the script basically writes itself - once they have a story-line. So the lines aren't particularly impressive. What they came up with for Harry near the end was a nice touch. Well done.
    I use stats like a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination.

The one that got me a good chuckle was:

Don to Jim "Really"
    Jim's response "well it is a lot of money". I loved that.

Yeah I hate the break. A feel good episode all around. The moon landing, Roger and Don back in charge, Harry and Dave out!, Peggy finally shows her advertising chops.

Quote Originally Posted by Godstree View Post
    The one that got me a good chuckle was:

Don to Jim "Really"
    Jim's response "well it is a lot of money". I loved that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123