Round 7 Corey Nelson, LB, Oklahoma

Good shot in the dark, productive in college missed most of last season with injury.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Just watched some film on him and he looks like a safety playing at the line of scrimmage. Interesting pick.

Knew nothing about him. Looked up on youtube and boy does he pop off highlights. Torn pectoral sidelined him but was apparently having very good season. Applied for medical redshirt and was denied. Like it. He seems like he could be a very good pursuit lb. he'll probably be ready for season too so I like it
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Ditto on knowing nothing about Nelson ... he looks good on the film, as does Barrow - they seem similar

I'm sorta excited about him, and seeing what he will do after he heals
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Nelson is a good. had a fantastic JR season.

I wouldn't be shocked if we stored him on IR like we did with Smith if he isn't ready to go. but with a torn pec it may be a bit tougher to do. I think he makes the team as a special teams LB at worst.

If McCray and Nelson do well in camp bit may not be good for my boy Brandon Marshall. :(... But he is ready to come to camp and prove himself again too.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?