Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbaker24 View Post
    I guess am not a huge fan of the guys we have taken to this point either, but I am not very knowledgeable on college players.

I trust the front office knows the players better then I do.

I don't like the trade that they pulled off to move up for Latimer. I believe we were hosed on that one.
    but then Elway came back and got a 2015 5th round pick and still got their guy so give him some credit there

Why the lack of love for our first two choices? They are both highly likely, eventual starters, with even more upside than that. Both are excellent values (we were slotted next to last, remember) and fill positions of need. Didn't do enuf homework to comment on later choices but I thought these two were borderline steals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    Why the lack of love for our first two choices? They are both highly likely, eventual starters, with even more upside than that. Both are excellent values (we were slotted next to last, remember) and fill positions of need. Didn't do enuf homework to comment on later choices but I thought these two were borderline steals.
    Great post!

Agree, as usual, with Tom.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

It was a great draft if you put FA in . I love this pick .

I like the first pick ..sorry NFL CBs can track the football . hope they get the BS out of his game so I can love this pick.. I do love the Ideah we got him for one reason . Our Staff IMO is the best in the NFL at getting players fixed and ready for game day. so now that I put it all in to context...

I now love the draft ...LMAO ............yes I know I am a drama queen of the draft oh well ..gotta love me ..

You seriously need medication to level you out dude.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Most impressive thing? Cody Latimer had only one drop in three years at IU.

The more I think about it - the better I like the thought of Cory Latimer bringing his skill set to learn how to route run and be a WR under Peyton Manning - the one and only thing Latimer is raw at will get the most intensive training from catching Manning passes in practice.

Latimer apparently ran a 4.39 at the combine with a broken bone in his foot . . .

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/5...-a-broken-foot
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

He's a beast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234