OL Article - Calling BG and PumpFake

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...nio?id=2543737

IMO there is no way in hell Elway and Fox pass up on Bitonio the guy sounds like Kuper ... a enforcer.

if he is gone I see us going for the best true Guard... Xavier Su'a-Filo

If have to use Clark I think he will be fine... I think he will have a little problems with power RDE but there is a reason RDE don't make it to the QB all that often . they play Stiff.

I do like his idea of letting Clark go after the defender .. as I stated up above Bitonio is the perfect player for us because of his mind set and his skills set.

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...nio?id=2543737

IMO there is no way in hell Elway and Fox pass up on Bitonio the guy sounds like Kuper ... a enforcer.

if he is gone I see us going for the best true Guard... Xavier Su'a-Filo
    Well they did get Kuper in the 5th round. Hopefully we don't have to take an OG in round 1.

Thanks, Springy!! Lots of intrigue in tonights draft!

Well.............

IMHO, it's not a great idea. Playing OLine is all about balance. You simply must keep your feet under you. That has how I evaluate OLine. The guy that gets the lowest with the best balance wins. There are other factors. But even when you pull as a guard, you must keep your balance.

Guys like Von Miller (example purposes only) would kill Clark with the technique he described in the article.
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

I was talking a guy that is a RT that all the mock guys say will be one of the best G out of this draft ..thing is plenty think he is going to be a great RT.

Thing is this draft pick is smart in that if he truly excels at RT we get great value at worse we end up with a mean ass G.