Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    Thats because Goodell is the DEVIL!!!

(Said in the voice from the Waterboy)
    Yes, that's the prevailing thought around here too...nevermind that the NFL isn't a dictatorship. He just works for the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by rjohmit View Post
    He just works for the owners.
    Yup, and does exactly what the owners want. Otherwise they would find someone else.
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Yup, and does exactly what the owners want. Otherwise they would find someone else.
    Yep...yet all the rule changes, London games, draft changes, etc. are all his fault. LOL

They need to just move back to where it was and find something else to do. Gzzzzz. The owners greed will be the undoing of this league.
    Daniel Snyder is a curse.

Yep...yet all the rule changes, London games, draft changes, etc. are all his fault. LOL
    I'd wager a majority of these ideas are goodell's (as they're being reported as such) and then he gets to load the deck with his own "research findings" about how these would benefit the owners and presents them to said owners for approval.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I liked it better when it was in April.
    I thought I read/heard it was due to a scheduling conflict but everyone around here acts like it was deliberate so I don't know.
    Rjohmit is correct; it wasn't entirely the NFL's fault. Radio City had a show planned in April and they bumped the NFL--and by the time the show was cancelled, it was too late to move the draft back.
    “The great unmentionable evil at the center of our culture is monotheism. From a barbaric Bronze Age text known as the Old Testament, three anti-human religions have evolved – Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. These are sky-god religions. They are, literally, patriarchal – God is the Omnipotent Father – hence the loathing of women for 2000 years in those countries afflicted by the sky-god and his earthly male delegates.”—Gore Vidal

I thought I read/heard it was due to a scheduling conflict but everyone around here acts like it was deliberate so I don't know.
    Scheduling conflicts that Radio City Music Hall would just let a wedding take place the same weekend the NFL holds the draft everywhere. By scheduling conflict they mean the NFL said we want it on the day you can schedule things otheriwse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12