1. The seemingly top 3 most popular media guesses for the Bears are Donald, C-Dix and Pryor. Even though at least one is available at #14, the Bears won't pick any of them.
2. Jerry Jones will make a "bold" move that gets pundit discussed at length, but may not end up being worth a crap.
3. The Radio City Jets fans will boo their pick.
4. So will the Eagles fans.
5. Aube will be pissed by 10pm tonight. And also tomorrow.
6. The Bears will be talked about less on ESPN today than the Redskins and Colts, who don't have a #1 pick.