Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Landry runs a 4.77 forty , and you guys are all over Gerell Robinson for being "slow" b/c he ran a 4.62

?

And Landry is 3"-4" shorter than Robinson

I like Su'a Filo, but I would not want Landry as a 2nd round pick ...
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

I like Xavier a lot. I'm always happy if we can get a very good offensive lineman. No a big Landry fan - I would rather go defensive back if we go offense in the first round.

"what if" there were no hell below us; above us only sky?

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    Landry runs a 4.77 forty , and you guys are all over Gerell Robinson for being "slow" b/c he ran a 4.62

?

And Landry is 3"-4" shorter than Robinson

I like Su'a Filo, but I would not want Landry as a 2nd round pick ...
    Landry has much better hands then Robinson. Landry runs much better routes then Robinson. There is much more to liking a WR then a 40 time. Landry ran a much better 40 at his proday. That being said I like Robinson but his hands are just untrustworthy.... I hope he works out. He is a great athlete, good guy and he has a lot of potential. Hopefully his move to TE benefits him. There is a reason why he moved to TE.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    .. There is a reason why he moved to TE.
    Yes, he knocked Kevin Minter out of the game ( last preseason ) with a block ;)

I understand what you are saying, but Robinson caught everything throw at him in the preseason, and I think he impressed just about everyone in that game vs the Cards ...
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

He caught everything in one game in the preseason. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    He caught everything in one game in the preseason. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
    Yes, I know ... but, conversely, let's not make a molehill out of a potential mountain ..
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Robinson had a great PS game vs the Cardinals, but he dropped a ton of passes the last two camps and in college. He is still a work in project. This will be the year to tell if he can last in the NFL for another good number of years or if he is done. I would love to see him be our next Jacob Tamme of our offense. We will see. He has to catch the ball better because he aint in the NFL to block as a TE. :)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    Yes, I know ... but, conversely, let's not make a molehill out of a potential mountain ..
    Ummm, yeah.... Ok.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

P.S.- That should have said work in process.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12