Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    I am familiar with the Hicks interview. He also said a lot of said that was flat out wrong.

I asked you when the interview took place, despite that I actually knew the interview took place, because it was well after the Administration had already said that it was a terrorist attack.

This is the part that you guys just don't seem to get. You seem to assume that the Administration KNEW everything immediately and knowingly mislead people when that simply isn't how things work.
    *IF* you had listened to the clip, you'd know that he testified with zero question or hesitation that they (the government) knew right away or within a few days. Unless your definition of "a few" is 9+, your spin gets blown out of the water.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    He testified to validate he knew there was no sign of a protest in Benghazi. I assumed that was based on his eyewitness account, how else would he know?
    I know you're desperately spinning to defend your side, but that second sentence is pretty damn stupid.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Lombardi View Post
    *IF* you had listened to the clip, you'd know that he testified with zero question or hesitation that they (the government) knew right away or within a few days. Unless your definition of "a few" is 9+, your spin gets blown out of the water.
    Well as long as you have one guy who has been proven to have provided incorrect testimony on several occasions speaking for people who he had no iteration with, then you have a airtight case.

The guy was at the embassy in Tripoli. How in the WORLD would he know what people back in the White House did or did not know?
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

I know you're desperately spinning to defend your side, but that second sentence is pretty damn stupid.
    Why would you take testimony on what the attackers looked and sounded like from someone who was 400 miles away?

The Times reported many eyewitnesses and the security cameras indicating that whoever it was expressed anger at the the movie.

Instead of calling things stupid, tell me how a person that wasn't there knows exactly what wasn't seen or heard there.
    Last edited by RayClay; 05-14-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Oh Fox...

The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Oh Fox...
    Oops.
    “The great unmentionable evil at the center of our culture is monotheism. From a barbaric Bronze Age text known as the Old Testament, three anti-human religions have evolved – Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. These are sky-god religions. They are, literally, patriarchal – God is the Omnipotent Father – hence the loathing of women for 2000 years in those countries afflicted by the sky-god and his earthly male delegates.”—Gore Vidal

Your definition of truth is anyone who speaks without hesitation? That's also true of psychotics.

Seriously, he answered without hesitation that he knew something didn't happen 400 miles away.

We've got plenty of lawyers here. Is testifying to the absolute truth of something without hesitation evidence of veracity, or of being prepared/rehearsed/coached, which I think is the case here.
    Last edited by RayClay; 05-19-2014 at 06:41 PM.
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Oops.
    You would think that if there was one country on the map that they could properly identify it would be Iraq.

Hillary = telling the truth

Hicks = liar

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone, NST libs.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    Hillary = telling the truth

Hicks = liar

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone, NST libs.
    Well neither one of them were there so it is entirely possible that they are both wrong although I would imagine Hillary had access to more information.

Hicks has been proven to be wrong on numerous points he made. I don't think he was lying but I think he was really upset that Stevens died and he was upset that it wasn't prevented. That doesn't mean he knows what could or could not have happened. How exactly a guy in Tripoli would know what the White House had been told about an event is also a mystery.

Well neither one of them were there so it is entirely possible that they are both wrong although I would imagine Hillary had access to more information.

Hicks has been proven to be wrong on numerous points he made. I don't think he was lying but I think he was really upset that Stevens died and he was upset that it wasn't prevented. That doesn't mean he knows what could or could not have happened. How exactly a guy in Tripoli would know what the White House had been told about an event is also a mystery.
    Yeah, I kind of like people who are actually there to bear witness. You can be as truthful as anyone, but if you didn't see with your eyes, hear with your ears, you're guessing.
    and a one point plan.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011