View Poll Results: WHO DO YOU TAKE WITH OUR FIRST ROUND PICK?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • KEVIN BENJAMIN WR

0 0%
  • JORDAN MATTHEWS WR

0 0%
  • MORGAN MOSES OT

1 9.09%
  • SCOTT CRICHTON DE

1 9.09%
  • TRENT MURPHY DE

0 0%
  • STEPHON TUITT DE/DT

0 0%
  • KYLE VAN NOY LB

0 0%
  • JASON VERRETT CB

2 18.18%
  • DEONE BUCANNON S

0 0%
  • TRADE DOWN

7 63.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As the process has gone along, I've become more intrigued with selecting Moses.

Good Point SS - sometimes DC's skill position blindness rubs off on me. Moses would be an awesome pick. - play RT for you and then take over for Clady maybe down the road.

Scott Crichton I know most have him in 40s but he would fill a need. (I'd trade down value wise if possible but want to throw some love his way) Don't forget we lost ayers and ware isn't really a true de. Crichton plays all over the line providing versatility has a nonstop extremely high revving motor developed pass rush moves. I think attachou(sp) is the better pass rusher but Crichton offers a ton of value and at 31 you're not getting a traditional 1st rd pick. Can't think of it in those terms. I really want Crichton, Trent Murphy, richburg, and a few others. Really wish we had 5 2nd/3rd rd picks.
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

JASON VERRETT okay DC there you go I changed vote from my trade down ... and picked a player ... the reason is because I put him early on because of a mock ad said then he would help us.. I do think he would be a good option ...

I think we will see a really good option at G this year at our pick .. I really like the guy from Nevada Joel Bitonio The guy sounds like a mean ass nasty MF.... I want that on our OL we lost that with Kuper ..
    Last edited by 56crash; 05-05-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12