Any predictions for what any other team will do?

Will the Texans trade out?

Will the Raiders take a QB at 5?

I predict the Lions take a CB with the 10th pick of the draft which ever CB they think is the best on available.

Will KC continue their decline - as a follow up to a dismal free agency period?

Guaranteed - the Raiders will do something that will make you scratch your head.

Will the back end of the draft generate trades from teams wanting to pickup a QB with a 5th year option?

The most likely thing the Broncos do is trade down from 31 - like they did when they drafted Wolfe.

Here's my take:

- Derek Carr will definitely go Top 10

- Clowney and Mack are picks one and two

- Aaron Donald will be a Dallas Cowboy ( sorry OC )
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

If the Jags pass on Watkins, the Browns will get the best WR that has come out in a while ... Later on, the Browns could land Jimmy Garoppolo ..

IMHO, that first round would be a game changer for the Browns

It will be interesting to see what the Jags do - Manziel would give that organization an instant shot in the arm -
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    If the Jags pass on Watkins, the Browns will get the best WR that has come out in a while ... Later on, the Browns could land Jimmy Garoppolo ..

IMHO, that first round would be a game changer for the Browns

It will be interesting to see what the Jags do - Manziel would give that organization an instant shot in the arm -
    agree
    Only reason I'd draft Manziel at 3 is to fill seats. Of course Watkins in the 1st QB in the 2nd would be sweet too.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Quote Originally Posted by Nflbronco View Post
    agree
    Only reason I'd draft Manziel at 3 is to fill seats. Of course Watkins in the 1st QB in the 2nd would be sweet too.
    Yes, I agree .. The Jags might be better off drafting an OT, but that's not going to generate much excitement ...

If I were them, I'd go w/ Watkins
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Donald will be a Bronco!!!