Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've mentioned a few in other threads.

Want real good value? Senorice Perry. Not sure why his yds/carry was so modest because he has really really underrated power. A true 2nd gear. Sets up blocks well. Not as fluid as Harris in the hole, but gets small and explodes to the side of would be tacklers allowing him to carry the forward. He's taller than I like which can create some fumble/injury issues for most rbs but he can also add 15lbs and not lose that speed. In addition. He plays special teams and is pretty good as on coverage teams. Awesome value for a team and offers surprising upside for a team that helps him fill out.
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Not a fan of grice. Just doesn't have the fluidity in the hole and impact on contact (seems light) that I just don't think translates at nfl level. Not even sure on Carey. Was a joy to watch for my wildcats but I have a bit harder time being evaluating them. Want them to succeed but may be a bit overly harsh when trying to provide objective opinion See foles
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...r-tennessee-rb

Woody Paige say the Broncos are interested in Rajion Neal RB Tennesse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12