Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    I find that INCREDIBLY unlikely.
    look at how there attacking testla, electric cars have been suppressed for decades

Quote Originally Posted by Niner Empire View Post
    look at how there attacking testla, electric cars have been suppressed for decades
    Tesla is trying to redefine the industry in many ways. The fact that the cars are electric is secondary.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    Admit it Fartomex. I create threads that spark discussion and get clicks. I have imagination and a spark of intelligence and add a dash of drama. Don't be boring. Fight the New World Order.
    People like to feel intelligent and you facilitate that.

I have imagination and a spark of intelligence
    Probably just a loose muffler, get a coat hanger.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    People like to feel intelligent and you facilitate that.

Probably just a loose muffler, get a coat hanger.
    Pity his mother didn't.
    “The great unmentionable evil at the center of our culture is monotheism. From a barbaric Bronze Age text known as the Old Testament, three anti-human religions have evolved – Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. These are sky-god religions. They are, literally, patriarchal – God is the Omnipotent Father – hence the loathing of women for 2000 years in those countries afflicted by the sky-god and his earthly male delegates.”—Gore Vidal

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Pity his mother didn't.
    And the May POTM race has begun....

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    Admit it Fartomex. I create threads that spark discussion and get clicks. I have imagination and a spark of intelligence and add a dash of drama. Don't be boring. Fight the New World Order.
    Have you figured out yet your fundamental misunderstanding of what is going on here? That it takes more initial energy to create this fuel than you get from it?

Which is why it makes sense to use it on ships in certain circumstances, but the whole topic has nothing to do with a secret magic bullet for free energy that the government is hiding blah blah blah.

If you ever acknowledged that you understood what actually is going on after one of your threads is debunked, I might think that you actually had a spark of intelligence. The imagination and drama I have never questioned for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Predicto View Post
    Have you figured out yet your fundamental misunderstanding of what is going on here?
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess no.

Quote Originally Posted by Predicto View Post
    Have you figured out yet your fundamental misunderstanding of what is going on here? That it takes more initial energy to create this fuel than you get from it?

Which is why it makes sense to use it on ships in certain circumstances, but the whole topic has nothing to do with a secret magic bullet for free energy that the government is hiding blah blah blah.

If you ever acknowledged that you understood what actually is going on after one of your threads is debunked, I might think that you actually had a spark of intelligence. The imagination and drama I have never questioned for a second.
    It takes more initial energy to create this fuel than you get from it?
    You've described his thread making process.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345