Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    Wish we got rid of Reid before 2010. He did some horrific things the last 3 years.
    Yet in Aug of 2011.. your position was...much higher of him, with McNabb seeming to be his biggest problem. Ironically, he never won another playoff game once McNabb was gone.

Reid is severely underrated around here. He aint perfect but not many in history have accomplished what he has. He certainly isnt the moron some portray him to be and he will be a lot more difficult to replace than most realize.

With Reid, we pretty much know every year that we will be in contention. How many coaches can you say that about, that have had different QBs and over 10+ years? Not many. Most coaches that do really well, have 1 QB their entire tenure and/or are only very good for a few years and then flame out.

My biggest problem with Reid was sticking with McNabb too long but I can also see why he did it. His pass ratio isnt as big a deal as people make it out to be and his "poor" game day decisions are greatly exxagerated.

Quote Originally Posted by FFL_Recruiter View Post
    Yet in Aug of 2011.. your position was...much higher of him, with McNabb seeming to be his biggest problem. Ironically, he never won another playoff game once McNabb was gone.
    He had to go..doesnt change the fact you and some others were clueless about him...and mcchoke.

I actually wanted him gone after 2011 but looking back, we ahould have fired him the day we traded mcnabb. It was over.

But good try ..i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by djm View Post
    I am not the biggest Nate Allen supporter but if we get some consistent pressure on opposing QB's they will all start to look so much better.

Bingo. Wouldn't kill me if Mosley or Barr fell in our lap.
    Chip is the man!

Wish we got rid of Reid before 2010. He did some horrific things the last 3 years.
    Absolutely! No, wait, I thought you said Raid. Nevermind.
    Chip is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Absolutely! No, wait, I thought you said Raid. Nevermind.
    Him too.

He had to go..doesnt change the fact you and some others were clueless about him...and mcchoke.

I actually wanted him gone after 2011 but looking back, we ahould have fired him the day we traded mcnabb. It was over.

But good try ..i guess.
    You change your tune... then call someone else clueless.. when all the things that Reid was inept at, we said 10 years earlier??? Not even a good try.

We wouldn't of kept him for that kind of $.

It would of been a football decision as was keeping the good Nate Allen and releasing DJax.
    Best of the Lousiest and Lousiest of the Best...Philadelphia Eagles football 1999 - Current

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12