Bradley Roby charged with DUI

Kind of weak he was asleep in his car in the parking lot, not operating it and only registered .08 which is about 2 beers to you and me.

Still he probably drops some in the draft because this, this is the type stuff that does cause teams to make late changes to their draft board.

only mentioning this here because a few of us have been pimping him as a potential 1st rounder for the Eagles

Retweeted by Adam Schefter

Bradley Roby‏@BradRoby_114 mins
    I was not driving . I did not get arrested . Was not in a cell . No finger prints . No mugshot

He was in the parking lot? Is there any proof that he drank, then drove the car, then slept it off? If not, this is much ado about nothing. He could have easily driven somewhere, had a beer or two, thought better of driving and then just fell asleep in his car. No big deal.

He was reportedly behind the wheel of a parked car, passed out. Not clear to me whether he was in a parking lot or just parked, whether keys were in ignition, etc. But either way, I think he was definitely not pulled over while driving.

No big deal, these days DUI laws are just another money making sceme anyway. Hell i have friends who got charged with a dui even though they didnt even drink. If anything roby displayed good character by sleeping it off in the car.
    "you know my rap, 21 and 10"

Quote Originally Posted by iggles nut View Post
    He was in the parking lot? Is there any proof that he drank, then drove the car, then slept it off? If not, this is much ado about nothing. He could have easily driven somewhere, had a beer or two, thought better of driving and then just fell asleep in his car. No big deal.
    Actually, DUI laws are such that you do not have to be "operating" the vehicle. You can be asleep in a parked vehicle and get a DUI - it has something to do sitting in the drivers seat and/or having the key in the ignition (even if it is not turned on). It really is ridiculous the way they wrote some of the laws. It's like the word "operating" was completely left out.

Well, then the details in the police report will be key. Problem is that the draft is so close and normally the media could put in a FOI request to get the police report released but there may not be time to process that and I doubt the police would release that info just on Roby's request.

Bottom line, it's a red flag. Teams will check it out but it is the kind of headline that scares teams.

I personally didn't like him as a prospect to begin with.

I think no matter what it drops him 20 spots.

I didnt really want him, but this doesn't this doesn't change my view on him. People screw up, live and learn.

Kids a stud!

Yeah, i dont get why anyone "wouldn't like him" as a player, hes one of maybe 2 complete every down corners in this draft. He covers size, he covers speed, he can press, he can tackle, he can run zone cover 2, or step back into the deep third. He can knock the socks off anyone that crosses his path and shut down his side at osu. Whats not to love about this kid?

If roby was in the game, you throw it to the other side of the field. Dude is a beast.
    "you know my rap, 21 and 10"

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_star11 View Post
    Yeah, i dont get why anyone "wouldn't like him" as a player, hes one of maybe 2 complete every down corners in this draft. He covers size, he covers speed, he can press, he can tackle, he can run zone cover 2, or step back into the deep third. He can knock the socks off anyone that crosses his path and shut down his side at osu. Whats not to love about this kid?

If roby was in the game, you throw it to the other side of the field. Dude is a beast.
    Unless he's lined up against Jared Abbrederis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_star11 View Post

As opposed to a 2 down corner? lol…what? I'm assuming you mean he's not just a slot CB, he can play outside….but I see more than just 2 corners in this draft that can play outside.

What I don't like about Roby is he struggles turning his head back and locating the ball -- the top corners in this game do a fantastic job of mirroring the WR and then having the instincts and awareness to turn their head around and either knock the ball down or intercept the pass.