Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Scccchhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

I guess I should have said Gilbert shouldn't have gone in the top 10. ;)

Thanks Browns!

But Mingo our bet was that Gilbert would go to the Lions.. I said he wouldn't so that bet was a toss.

Did i bet someone he wouldn't go top 10?

I mean I know i made the statement that he wouldn't go top 10, but did i actually bet someone on that?
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

P.S> I am gonna win a bet with Geo over a car that Avery Williamson goes before round 5, so if I owe anyone a car over the Justin Gilbert stuff contact Geo after Williamson goes before Round 5. :)

P.S. - Deep down I was happy to see Gilbert go to Cleveland, he is one of my favorite DB's in this years draft and I like when the Browns take players I like. I just didn't expect him to go that high. His tackling has A LOT of work... But his man to man coverage skills are top 15 worthy.

I loved Deon Bucannon to the Cardinals, btw.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678